About Me

My photo
Bangalore, India
I write at times, and whenever I do, I try to experiment with my work. Monotony kills me. Read on, you will know why the blog is called the 'winds of change'.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

MBA Hiatus

Ideally, in a B-School, people have time to explore various options - reading, writing, theatre, travelling and so on and so forth. One has so much time to do so much. I did not do anything, I feel at times. Most importantly, I did not write. I feel bad about it. So MBA is done and I have started working and I have become more observant in life, generally speaking. I am going to restart writing and be in tune with the winds of change :) Keep reading!

4 comments:

Muthukrishnan Rajaram said...

"I am going to restart writing": good decision, I say! :) all the best! :)

Sarah Banerjee said...

Yo Thanks! :D

Unknown said...

MBA done, started working..... Going to start writing...I'm waiting to read:)

Unknown said...

MBA done, started working..... Going to start writing...I'm waiting to read:)